©2021-2023 SEED Art & Design di Scelza Emanuele - Loc. Consumella, 35 - 57037 - Portoferraio (LI)
E•ROCKS è un marchio SEED Art & Design
P.IVA 01840240491 - C.F. SCLMNL84B22G912U - REA: LI - 162760
TOUR & NOLEGGIO
E-BIKE ISOLA D'ELBA
TERMINI E CONDIZIONI NOLEGGIO
The rental and use of the pedal assisted bicycle presupposes the knowledge and unconditional acceptance by the user of these regulations, the tariffs, the opening and closing times of SEED Art & Design by Scelza Emanuele, manager of the property based in Portoferraio (LI), in via San Rocco, 95 - VAT number 01840240491.
1) The user declares to collect the bicycle and all the rented material in perfect working order and maintenance. Any damage must be reported and reported in the appropriate stylized bicycle box (see below).
2) To obtain the rental of an assisted pedal bicycle, the user must first present a valid identity document or driving license or a non-rechargeable credit card to SEED Art & Design di Scelza Emanuele: these documents will be retained by the manager until the end of the rental.
3) The use of the MTB bicycle presupposes the physical fitness and technical expertise of whoever intends to ride it. Therefore the user by renting the bicycle declares to be equipped with adequate capacity and appropriate competence, without making any reservations. In the case of use by minors, with the signing of this contract, the parent/guardian or guardian of the minor assumes all the responsibilities indicated in this contract and by the civil code, and consequently authorizes the minor to use the bicycle under the conditions set forth in the this regulation.
4) The bicycle is to be used exclusively as a means of transport and must be treated with care, common sense and diligence, in order to avoid damage both to it and to its accessories. It is forbidden to use the bicycle to carry out commercial activities and it is not possible to transfer it to other subjects for use.
5) The user is responsible for the electric bicycle until it is returned to the Manager; he is also responsible for damage caused to himself, to the bicycle, to third parties and things during the use of the vehicle. No form of compensation may be requested from the Manager.
6) During the rental, the User does not enjoy any form of insurance nor is the electric bicycle covered by civil liability insurance. The user is therefore required to comply with the rules of the Highway Code. The Manager declines any form of responsibility in the event of improper use of the vehicle or failure to comply with the rules of the Highway Code.
7) The Manager can carry out checks on the Users during the use of the bicycles and can request their return if he recognizes the conditions of improper use of the vehicle. The Manager may refuse the rental to people who are drunk or under the influence of drugs (in accordance with articles 186-187 of the Highway Code) and for other reasons at the Manager's unquestionable judgement.
8) In case of loss of the keys, of the bicycle accessories or for damages, the Manager will ask the Customer for the sum necessary for the original restoration of the bicycle, on the basis of what is indicated in this contract or, in the absence of the price list, of the supplier's estimate ; in the event of total theft, the user will have to compensate the Manager for the amount set at €3,100.00 for each bicycle.
9) The bicycle must be returned, in compliance with the times indicated in this contract, in the same place where it was rented. The bicycle is considered returned only if returned directly to the Manager with the countersignature of the return on the contract; the parking of the electric bicycle outside the rental point during the closing time cannot be considered return. Failure to return the bicycle without prior communication or in any case not motivated by exceptional cases will be considered as a crime of theft and therefore reported to the Judicial Authorities.
10) The user can ask the Manager for an intervention to collect the bicycle, the cost of which is indicated in the contract; the Manager is not required to intervene, therefore failure to intervene cannot be a cause of breach of contract. It is in the Manager's interest to proceed with the collection of the bicycle, and only momentary contingencies can make the intervention impossible.
11) The User must pay the relative payment from the moment the rental begins until he presents himself for the closing of the rental agreement, in addition to any debts for damages, total or partial thefts.
12) In the event of theft of the electric bicycle, the User must present the Operator with a copy of the report made to the competent bodies and pay the amount equal to the value of the bicycle object of the theft (see Article 8), which will be returned in case of discovery or recovery of the vehicle itself. Although not mentioned in this regulation, the relationship between the parties (contracting parties) is governed by the provisions of the civil code. For any dispute arising between the Parties, the competent court is that of Livorno.